Tuesday Night Fantasy Notes
-Justin Tuck to miss 1-2 games. Giants defense should be just fine
-Kevin Walter's status looks positive for week 3, yet remains a bench option
-The Newark Star-Ledger indicates that Domenik Hixon has already lost his starting job.
-According to ESPN.com's Matt Mosley, Marion Barber (quadriceps) still hopes to play against the Panthers after receiving treatment Tuesday morning.
-Carlos Gonzalez was pulled from Tuesday's game with a tight left hamstring.
-Kevin Kouzmanoff, who has been sidelined for over a week with a calf injury, is now dealing with back tightness.
- Adam Kennedy was ejected in the bottom of the first inning Tuesday for arguing balls and strikes.
- Brandon Webb told the Arizona Republic Tuesday that he's not willing to take a paycut to remain with the Diamondbacks.
- Matt LaPorta left in the fourth inning Tuesday with a hip injury
- Brian McCann left Tuesday's game with a bruised left wrist.
-Sean Deveney of The Baseline reports that Raymond Felton is close to signing the Bobcats' one-year, $5.5 million qualifying offer.
-Jonny Flynn is disappointed that Ricky Rubio won't play in the NBA this season.
- Flip Saunders said recently that Gilbert Arenas will not play any SG this season.